-
May 13th, 2003, 08:25 PM
#561
Inactive Member
Currently watching:
Fruits Basket
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yami no Matsuei
-
May 13th, 2003, 08:46 PM
#562
Inactive Member
Dammit, they never release anime movies here. All we've gotten here are three Pokemon movies (i want the fourth dammit!) and the Digimon movie. I wanna see Sprirted Away.
It's the same on TV. We have a channel called CNX for anime, action based cartoons and Kung fu movies. But we haven't gotten a new anime since the channel started with Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, and they've buggered off to past midnight now. We did get Dragonball GT, but that started showing two months ago and only just stopped showing new episodes. You people are lucky.
Anyway, I'm currently watching:
Sonic X,
Haibane Renmei (if it ever downloads),
Witch Hunter Robin
Tenchi Muyo (on TV again).
Planning to order Excel Saga DVD3 and FLCL DVD 1-2 soon.
-
May 13th, 2003, 09:29 PM
#563
Inactive Member
-
May 14th, 2003, 11:03 AM
#564
Inactive Member
I wanna see Tenchi Muyo on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
May 14th, 2003, 09:53 PM
#565
Inactive Member
You don't have Tenchi Muyo? Wow, and i thought Spain got all of the anime.
-
May 14th, 2003, 10:51 PM
#566
HB Forum Owner
AFAIK Tenchi Muyo has been dubbed into Spanish, but I don't know if it's still on TV
-
May 15th, 2003, 11:20 AM
#567
Inactive Member
It is in Spanish, but it hasn't been put in TV yet... And i want it!!!!!!!!!!
Geez..
Last anime i've seen:Rei Rei, A Hentai anime, very funny, and not disturbing at all #^,,^# (nosebleeding...) ...
-
May 15th, 2003, 08:37 PM
#568
Inactive Member
What's Rei Rei about? Btw, if you want a hentai anime, i recommend F3. I love the plot in it... although the second episode is kinda dull.
-
May 16th, 2003, 01:36 AM
#569
Inactive Member
Are they possible to find over Kazaa or WinMX?
-
May 16th, 2003, 09:23 AM
#570
HB Forum Owner
I'm not worried about if they would be possible to find or not - I'm more concerned about legality.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks